Images by Kim

The Graphics Fairy

The Graphics Fairy

scrapbookingmad

craftsuprint

I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts
Photobucket

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Allsorts

 

Been absent for too long! So this could be a long episode.
 We had our flight to the Isles of Scilly, great fun , much prefer the trip by helicopter rather than boat, even if the cost is prohibitive! Fantastic views of Penzance and Land's End. The Isles are lovely for a quick visit, not sure what you'd do on a longer visit. Certainly need good weather while you're there.

Have finally got my cardmaking bug back again. I lost it for a while after Olivia's accident- that knocked me for six. Then with David having time off last week, there wasn't time. So this week I'm back in full flow.
Have made a start on some Christmas cards. This "Football Santa" may go in to the competition at Scrapbookingmad.



Then today I've made a few cards from a kit by Kanban that I bought from QVC. Some have back views to the characters which adds a certain something to the cards. Photos don't really do these justice, they are much nicer in real life.


Have also made a couple of cards using a download I won from Scrapbookingmad for entering their September competition. I came 5th, not bad for my first attempt. And here's the card I entered-you had to follow a sketch.

Good news this week, Olivia has started back at nursery. She is a lot more confident with her cast as time goes by . She is moving around on her bottom and hoisting herself up on to the sofa. Maybe eventually she will be able to walk on it.The doctor did say she could.
At the weekend it was Becca's 30th birthday! From now on I will have to lie about her age as I can't possibly have a daughter that age! I forgot to photo her card. Will have to have it back one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment