Images by Kim

The Graphics Fairy

The Graphics Fairy

scrapbookingmad

craftsuprint

I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts
Photobucket

Saturday 6 February 2010

The big 50!

Well my birthday's been and gone and the big 50 that I have dreaded has caught up with me. The day it self (a fortnight ago) was spent at home, with family visiting throughout the day. My house has resembled a flower shop ever since. Above is a beautiful bouquet from hubby, cream roses and cream and burgundy carnations. Then Olivia and Molly arrived with their gifts.Olivia gave the pink and white bouquet and Molly gave the pot of daffodils. Then a couple of days after my b'day I was sent this beautiful bunch of roses,
from my sister-in-law and brother-in-law.
The following day, another bunch of mixed carnations and red roses.
This time from Dad and Doreen.
Today they all surprised me with a family party at Lanhydrck Golf Club.
All had a good time, wasn't expecting to see all of them today, especially as I haven't been too well this week. Some bug has laid me low for several days.
Anyway yet another bunch of flowers from my brother and family!
Anyone would think I like my flowers!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful flowers... Happy belated 50th and thank you so much for leaving such a lovely message on Digital Doodling xx

    ReplyDelete