Images by Kim

The Graphics Fairy

The Graphics Fairy

scrapbookingmad

craftsuprint

I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts
Photobucket

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Craftsuprint Cards

Have been sadly neglecting my blog again. Anyway, have been very busy joining in with the promotion over at craftsuprint. Rob Jackson is giving everyone the chance to make a bit of pocket money from the cards you make using downloads bought from the site.
I instantly fell in love with these beautiful hand fans and bought several different ones. This one with a rose bouquet on it screamed wedding to me. So added a 3d bride and some lace paper.
This one I thought was quite oriental. I used some oriental style paper on a black pearl
background and added a little kimono.
Next an orange Hibiscus, which I just put on to a gold card
and added some black lace. Would make an unusual Golden Wedding card.

Also on the subject of Golden wedding cards, I made a few to choose from for a request I received.
Again a download from http://www.craftsuprint.com/ , this was simply added to a white card base to which some gold mirri board was matted. Then the step by step was layered on top.
Finally an unusual fan shaped card.
Another very simple card to make. Again a download, printed on to card, and a tassle added for effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment