Images by Kim

The Graphics Fairy

The Graphics Fairy

scrapbookingmad

craftsuprint

I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts
Photobucket

Wednesday 27 October 2010

I'm Back - Must Try Harder

It's time to get back to blogland, been neglecting it forever. Thought I'd start with a few cards from craftsuprint and designer Amanda Mcgee. Her latest trend is long DL word cards which are fab. This first one is a pretty lilacy pink one with angels and poinsettias. I added a metal charm to the letter A, a bargain pack of 6 for £1 from the Works.
Next another lovely pastel card with snowmen decorating the word Noel. Added flower cup sequins to this one.
A lovely card for children, who believe that snowmen are real, (well aren't they?) Amanda named it "I'm sure I saw him move".

This is a more grown up card. Very sophisticated on black mirri card, and I've embellished the "o" with a pearl topped pin and organza ribbon.

This is absolutely gorgeous in shades of purple, Santa flies over a snowy landscape. Lots of glitter on this one including the purple glitter background card, part of a pack I bought from good old Woolies way back when.

Finally another for the children. Little elves pop out of parcels in very bright colours. This time I embellished with punched funky foam snowflakes and some ribbon knots.

No comments:

Post a Comment