Images by Kim

The Graphics Fairy

The Graphics Fairy

scrapbookingmad

craftsuprint

I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts
Photobucket

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Ladock and Cows



Well Ladock has been and gone. A good day was had by all, despite the weather the hall was crowded most of the day. This is my stall above  and on the right is Rosemary's. A varied selection of cards from both of us .


Today I've made up some cards using the Penny Black Christmas cow images I bought. This has given me a chance to try out the set of Promarkers I got at Exeter. They've turned out really well. I've used a Kirsty Wiseman background on the 1st one, some gingham ribbon and red glittery snowflakes.

This next one has a black and white snowflake background from Pink Petticoat with tinsel wrapped around parcel style.
Then I chose a red gingham card for the 3rd one. Finished it off with a tinsel bow, a bell and some red stars.


The 4th card I've used a Kraft card for a simple country look. Again, some gingham ribbon adds a bit of colour and gold holographic gives it some sparkle. Finally I chose a red pearl card and some green spotty ribbon to set off the cow with a wreath and a 'noel 'button for a greeting. Green sparkly snowflakes add a touch of colour.

1 comment:

  1. Aw they are lovely! Well done on making the images look so fab! Nice to see what you've done with them - I don't often get to see what people do with the images that they've bought from me. Look forward to seeing what you do with the huge bundle that you bought last week! :) Catherine (aka rinegaff on ebay) x

    ReplyDelete