Images by Kim

The Graphics Fairy

The Graphics Fairy

scrapbookingmad

craftsuprint

I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts
Photobucket

Friday 20 November 2009

Ladock Craft Fair

Preparations are well under way for the Annual craft fair at Ladock. Unfortunately there is a weather warning out for tomorrow so will we get any customers?


I have had some fun with some Tilda cards, bought the images from a lovely lady on ebay.  She stamps and colours the images and I have set them into cards.


I chose the pastel blue  variety  this time and have mostly put them on to white card, then had fun making snowflakes  for embellishment.

On a couple of the cards I chose to use background pictures from Crafter's Companion Cute Christmas

CD, which worked really well. Will definitely be looking to buy some more images in the near future
Lets hope someone turns up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment