Images by Kim

The Graphics Fairy

The Graphics Fairy

scrapbookingmad

craftsuprint

I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts
Photobucket

Friday 18 September 2009

A Card for Clare's Weekly Challenge


Hello

I have been neglecting my blog for a few days. After last weekend I have been feeling a bit tired and deflated.

This morning I decided to have a go at Clare Curd's weekly challenge, which is to make a card with a paper pleat. So this is what I came up with. Again I used a picture downloaded from Craftsuprint using my favourite subject at the moment- elegant ladies. I set her against a black background and inserted a vellum fan behind her.
Yesterday was a "Molly" day again. Kirsten and Olivia came over and after going to fetch Molly from pre-school we had an afternoon of play. The girls love hide and seek at the moment, but always give the game away with all their giggling! You spend all your time trying to pretend you don't know where they are.
This afternoon I was asked to come up with a card for a 12 year old boy. Not my favourite subject, but cars was the brief. Will post photos over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment