Images by Kim

The Graphics Fairy

The Graphics Fairy

scrapbookingmad

craftsuprint

I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts
Photobucket

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Polka Doodles Challenge 18


Here is a little card I have created for the Polka Doodles challenge-" diy flowers".

I decided to knit my flowers and added beads for the centre and ribbon loops for leaves.

It then took me ages to work out how to present them! Eventually I plumped for Polly Polkadoodle sitting in the 'garden'. Have used both Sugar Birdies and Candy Doodles for inspiration.
For the greeting I used one of the circular 'buttons', curled some strips of paper, then added another knitted flower on top.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with this GREAT card! Lovely, lovely flowers!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the little flowers! I did try and crotchet some myself a while ago, but it didn't quite work out but I think I may have another go after seeing yours - thanks for the inspriation! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these knitted flowers, must get some myself. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete