Images by Kim

The Graphics Fairy

The Graphics Fairy

scrapbookingmad

craftsuprint

I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts
Photobucket

Wednesday 30 September 2009

OUCH



When I had that flash of inspiration to start my own blog little did I know how little time I would have to put to it. Life takes you on such a windy road you never know what is around the next corner.And in our case it usually hits you head on! This weekend for instance, started out well with a visit to the ICHF show at Exeter which was brilliant. Me, Mum, Kirsten and Rosemary had a great day spending too much money! and  picking up lots of ideas along the way. I treated myself to a couple of packs of Promarkers, some lovely new papers and decoupage.
Then on Sunday we get the terrible news that our 3yr old granddaughter Olivia has broken her leg. She was at the park with her Mummy and Daddy, her most favourite place in the whole world, when it happened. Somehow, coming down the "big" slide on her Daddy's lap, her leg gets twisted around and it breaks. So now her whole leg is in a cast for 4 weeks. It makes me feel ill just thinking about the pain she must have been in.

So consequently I haven't felt like cardmaking for a few days even though all that new stash is sitting there looking at me. However I did make a card for Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment